Calling all students interested in medical education!
Want to raise the profile of medical education in your medical school AND boost your CV?
Want to organise a medical education event?
Then being a Local Representative for JASME might be for you!
What is JASME?
JASME is an organisation run by juniors (medical students and foundation grade doctors), dedicated to medical education. The main purposes of JASME are:
- To foster an interest in medical education amongst juniors
- To influence medical education policy and practice through representation within ASME
- To act as a springboard into ASME by providing a hub for juniors with an interest in medical education
- To create a forum for juniors so they can exchange viewpoints and experiences of medical education and discuss their role within it
- To encourage, promote and conduct medical education research initiated by juniors
- To be identified as a useful resource by juniors interested in medical education
Please submit a 200-word paragraph about why you would like to be a local rep and why you are well-suited to the role.
Email applications to: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471