BL Ortho and Rheum society are delighted to offer you the opportunity to attend our national conference on 31st Jan at Barts Hospital.
What you will get from the conference:
1) 7 lectures by eminent surgeons and rheumatologist.
2) 4 practical sessions where you can practice hip replacements, bone drilling, joint aspiration and suturing.
3) Opportunity to present a poster or give an oral presentation on a subject related to orthopaedics and rheumatology and compete for the 'Presentation Prize' (see abstract submission attachment)
4) Opportunity to enter the RCS national surgical skills competition
5) Certificate of attendance
The day runs form 08:30-5:00 and lunch is included in the ticket price
Tickets for Non-Members are £20
Tickets for Ortho and Rheum Soc members are £15 for those in years 2-5, free for freshers (limited tickets are available so please book quickly to avoid disappointment)
For further information email: BLorthoandrheum@hotmail.com (abstract submissions will not be accepted after 17:00 on 24th Jan)
For tickets go to :http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/orthopaedics-and-rheumatology-conference-2015-tickets-14504793227
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471