Course Representatives are elected by their peers and are the key link between students and staff. They seek out students' views and represent them at Staff Student Liaison Committee meetings, work with staff to improve their course, campaign for change, and act to resolve course-related issues.
How to Become a Course Rep
· Nominate yourself to be a Course Rep (each year has 5 course Rep positions) online at www.qmsu.org/coursereps
· Encourage your course mates to vote for you via the on-line voting system
Nominations Close at 16:00 on Friday 8 May 2015
Why should you vote for your Course Representative?
1. Course Reps represent your views at Staff Student Liaison Committee meetings
2. They work with staff to improve your course
3. They campaign for change and work to resolve course related issues
You decide who should be the voice for your course – to vote for your Course Representatives go to www.qmsu.org/coursereps
Voting opens: Monday 11 May at 10:00
Voting closes: Friday 15 May at 16:00
Results announced: Monday 18 May
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471