Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable & The Roundtable Review:
The Roundtable Review is the online publication of the Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable (OBR). OBR is a global organisation of innovators, with the mission of bringing industry and academia together in the life sciences to move ideas forward. Since being founded, we've acquired a global network of over 25,000 members, established the Roundtable Review, and developed partnerships with the world's leading universities and life sciences companies - and we're always looking for new ways to bring the two closer together.
To this end, OBR is re-launching the Roundtable Review with a highly ambitious goal in mind.
We¹ve made it our mission to create the definitive hub for news, analysis and opinion around early stage innovation in healthcare and the life sciences, with a particular focus on startups and the intersection between industry and academia. We endeavor to complement our content with expert opinion sourced from visionaries and thought leaders across OBR's vast global network. Moreover we're not afraid to ask difficult questions, challenge conventional opinion, and provoke lively discussion in order to move ideas forward.
That's where our Roundtable Review team comes in. OBR journalists work closely with our talented editors to prepare articles read by our extensive (and growing) global community and beyond. In addition to writing exceptional copy, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of:
· Creativity, initiative and resourcefulness.
· Personal drive and punctuality.
· Passion for healthcare, the life sciences and entrepreneurship.
Why write for OBR?
· Gain exposure for your writing: Our articles have been featured in several prestigious publications, including Nature Biotechnology.
· Develop and showcase your abilities.
· Have the freedom to express yourself and pursue stories you're passionate about.
· Meet and interview visionaries from across healthcare and the life sciences (we've interviewed countless CEOs and founders, a plethora of leading investors and even Nobel prize winners).
· Kick-start your career in science journalism: Our alums have gone on to work for a variety of science writing consultancies, Nature Reviews, Boston Consulting Group, think tanks, startups, and more.
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working in a young, dynamic team who share your enthusiasm for early-stage innovation andmoving ideas forward.
Commitment: Our journalists are expected to produce a minimum of one relevant, high-quality article (600-800 words in length) every 1.5 weeks - though we absolutely encourage more.
Full role description: Please see here for further information (Full link: http://www.oxbridgebiotech.com/jobs/journalist-roundtable-review/).
Application process: Interested candidates should submit their details here (Full link: https://oxbridgebiotech.formstack.com/forms/journalist_applications). Any further questions should be directed to email@example.com with the subject line "OBR Journalist: Surname". Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471