We are looking for two students or student representatives and two practitioners from higher education providers or students’ unions in England to join our steering group in 2016/17. This is an exciting opportunity to shape student engagement activity at a national level. The purpose of TSEP’s steering group is to:
· Provide critical commentary and advice on the development of TSEP activity
· Work together to tackle cross-sector challenges relating to student engagement
· Work through or in partnership with TSEP, where possible, to extend and embed student engagement knowledge and practice
· Champion TSEP to the sector and help facilitate TSEP’s engagement with new audiences
· Support efforts to ensure TSEP’s future sustainability
The steering group is made up of TSEP’s funders, representative bodies and organisations with a strategic interest in student engagement, and representatives from institutions and students’ unions. Steering group members are expert voices to guide and champion TSEP’s activities, but the group is not accountable for TSEP’s operations or finances.
You can find information about the person specification and application form in the attached application pack. The deadline for applications is 17.00 on Friday 21st October 2016.
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471