A study is being conducted to investigate the effect of attention and deep breathing on heart rate, and we are hoping to recruit healthy volunteers. Reasonable expenses will be paid.
• Male and female volunteers, aged between 18 – 60 years
• It is important that participants have no significant surgical/medical history, including anxiety disorders.
• At the 1st visit your eligibility will be assessed, this will include recording your ECG (electrocardiogram). If you are eligible and wish to participate there will also be a second visit.
• You will be required to complete some questionnaires and your heart rate and blood pressure will be monitored whilst you undertake a simple deep breathing exercises or an attention task.
• Studies will be conducted at the Wingate Institute for Neurogastroenterology, 26 Ashfield Street, London E1 2AJ. This is on the other side of the street the Blizard Building in Whitechapel.
If you are interested and would like further information please contact (email@example.com) or 02078822651.
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471