William Harvey Day 2015 will be held on 20th October at the West Smithfield campus. This flagship research day for the faculty gives the chance for staff and students to hear from internal speakers about the work they are undertaking as well as keynotes from experts external to the Faculty. There is a Poster Competition open to all staff and students. Following feedback from last year we are expanding the number of places available for posters. Our hope is to accommodate all submissions.
The posters will be split into three broad themes
• Discovery Science
• Translational medicine
• Population Health
Poster presentations will be organised within these themes so that different areas of the School are brought together. We encourage all abstracts to highlight the Impact of the project, either the already existing outcomes or the plans to ensure an effective translation of the work into tangible benefits.
There will be a prize for the best poster in each of the above themes as well as a further prize for Research Impact.
· Deadline for abstract submission is Friday 21st August (please submit before this point if possible)
· All submissions must be made on a copy of this spreadsheet: www.smd.qmul.ac.uk/documents/poster-submissons.xlsx
· If several people are working on the same poster please just complete one spreadsheet with all names as you wish them to appear but a single contact email address.
· Instructions for the preparation of the posters will be circulated at the start of September but be aware that deadline for submission of the posters in electronic form is Friday 2nd October.
· In addition to the electronic version those submitting posters will be responsible for printing their poster in hard copy and putting it up for display on the 19th October.
If you have any questions, get in contact with Nick Smith - email@example.com
BLSA is a Division of QMSU Registered Charity No.1147786, Company Limited by Guarantee, Company No. 8092471