Centre of the Cell is a unique informal science learning centre, based in Whitechapel, and physically located inside the Blizard Institute. We want to know how many BL students have previously visited Centre of the Cell, and what effect this had. This survey should take less than five minutes to complete. You can skip or scroll past any question you don't wish to answer.
As we near the start of the New Academic Year, we are in need of a new RAG committee!
RAG stands for Raise and Give and is the group involved in raising money for charity at BL. We plan events such as Take Me Out, I'm A BNOC Get Me Out Of Here, RAG show as well as being involved in many other staple BL events.
We are looking for around 6-8 students to join the RAG committee this year. These committee members will:
- Help organise our events
- Help run our Freshers Fair stall
- Advertise events
- Create marketing materials
- Liaise with student groups and students to help engage them in RAG
- Suggest new RAG events to run in the name of fundraising
- Keep track of finances and suggest mew ways to improve fundraising
- Be creative in coming up with new fundraising techniques
Want to help us keep pushing boundaries with RAG again this year? Then express your interest to join committee by emailing email@example.com. Feel free to also suggest what role you may want to have.