APPLICATIONS FOR THE NEW 2018/19 RAG COMMITTEE ARE NOW OPEN!
As we near the start of the New Academic Year, we are in need of a new RAG committee!
Aiming to keep pushing boundaries with RAG again this year, if you would like to get involved please email email@example.com with which position you would like to apply for and why.
There are 6 positions available (8 including the RAG Show members) and, the same as last year, the RAG show committee is a part of the general RAG committee.
The available positions are:
- Keeps track of finances
- Very important in charity work!
- Advertise RAG events
- Social Media Representative
- Shout outs in lectures etc
Events x 2
- Take the lead in organising specific events including alcohol licences, venue hire etc
- Find Permits for RAGing (contacting various councils and organisations)
- Take minutes at RAG meetings
RAG show President
RAG show Secretary
RAG show Treasurer
(secretary and treasurer will not need to be in meetings unless it’s about RAG show)
As a RAG Show committee you need to...
- Find a suitable date that doesn't clash too much across the years with exams and other events such as the Careers fair, Merger, BLAS, etc.
- Find a venue that is within your price range.
- Organise sound, lighting, staging, PA, the bar, security, any extras like photo booth, goodie bags, free stuff, tickets, raffle, hoodies.
- Plan catwalks and find models, music and designers for them.
- Organise weekly rehearsals and pre show weekend rehearsals.
- Liaise closely with BL Dance re: dances; opening and finale.
- Liaise with other societies
- Find Companies to Sponsor/donate
- Get people to come!
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW, CLOSING 3rd September
I look forward to hearing from you,
Zoe Carter Tai
BLSA RAG Officer